Saturday, October 10, 2015

Cuckold Captions (Cheating Sluts)

 Just some cuckold, cheating slut captions i had created for my tumbr-blog.

Have fun and spread the caps if you like.

 Your wife and her love for BBC

She fell in love with bbc
Her eyes closed. Her lips wrapped around his big black cock. Face it: Your wife fell in love with black cocks!

Her way to tease you!


She really needs it...
Do you see those muscular construction workers over there? What do you think, honey? Should i go over and give them a little show? Just to see what happens.

The thruth about her free time!


Would you be jealous?
And you're sure that you won't be jealous if i date some random guys during your business trip? Even if i take them home and in our marriage bed?

You did nothing....

She totally turns into a slut...
I can't believe you did nothing. 15 strangers, who jerked their huge cocks for me.
They fucked my mouth, pussy and ass.
They shoot their cum all over my face, my tits and in my unprotected pussy.
They called me a slut and whore.
They treated me like a pure fuck toy.
And you?
You just stood in the corner and stroked your dick.

God! I can't believe how much fun we had.

1 comment:

  1. You forgot that I made a video of your adultery. And I immediately sent this to your family friends and colleagues and to my divorce lawyer. Tomorrow the divorce papers will be served on you and you will leave my house or I will have the police throw you out!

    ReplyDelete