Friday, September 27, 2013

The black guys!

The black guys at the club
Her first black males, won't be her last ...
You liked it how I danced with the two black guys at the club, honey?
Even as they have touched my tits and her hands were under my dress, you did nothing.
I'm curious what you will do if I tell you that I‘ve invited both for the whole night ...
It does not matter whether you‘re there or not, because all they want is to fuck me ...
---
They will come and bring up some friends to turn your girlfriend into a true slut for bbc ...

1 comment:

  1. My wife kept it a secret that she was dating, well actually she was fucking a black guy who played in a band that played in the hotel where she worked. I came home a full night earlier than she expected. I wanted to surprise her. Well I was the one who got the surprise. There they were in our bed with him driving his big black cock into her as she moaned his name over and over. They didn't even notice as I stood in the doorway to our bedroom. He spun her over and sideways and happened to see me and gestured for me to remain silent. I was so scared I complied with his instructions. Then he went to work ramming into her harder. She started begging him to fuck her harder and deeper until she began begging to "Cum in me. Cum in me. Cum in me. Cum in me." Two minutes later he pushed into her hard and held it in and came deep inside. I was shocked and so aroused I came too moaning her name. She turned in a second or two and saw I was cumming in my jeans. She smiled and said, "I see you approve. Finally I can be out in the open. Tomorrow night he is bring the rest of the band."

    ReplyDelete